According to Forbes², advisors were selected for the list based on insights from SHOOK Research™, which compiles quantitative and qualitative data. Advisors were evaluated using a variety of criteria and must have been born after 1980 to qualify for the award*.
LPL advisors recognized on the list include:
- Michael Carpenter, Danielson Financial Group, Las Vegas
- Brandon Collier, Collier Financial, Denver
- Conor Delaney, Good Life Advisors, Wyomissing, Pa.
- Andrew Factor, Wharton Advisory Group, Wayne, Pa.
- Jessica Gibbs, Monument Wealth Management, Alexandria, Va.
- Justin Gibson, Silver leaf Wealth Management, Omaha, Neb.
- Matt Iantosca, Gerber Kawasaki Wealth and Investment Management, Santa Monica, Calif.
- Nathan Krampe, Summit Investment Advisors, Roseville, Minn.
- Craig Macomber, Stratus Wealth Partners, Irvine, Calif.
- Courtnie Nein, Good Life Advisors, Wyomissing, Pa.
- Enzo Pellegrino, Texas Legacy Wealth Management, San Antonio
- Erin Pentz, SBC Wealth Management, Fishers, Ind.
- Chris Shematek, Cobalt Financial Partners, Columbia, Md.
- Marc Specht, Prager Metis Wealth Management, New York City
- Anh Tran, JanHobbs Financial Group, Orange, Calif.
- Daniel Wallach, Beacon Wealth Advisors, Brookline, Mass.
- Lucas Winthrop, Winthrop Wealth Management, Boston
- Lindsay Wright, Danielson Financial Group, Las Vegas
- Cynthia Yang, Planned Financial Services, Cleveland
“On behalf of LPL, I congratulate this group for being recognized by Forbes for the work they have done to impact their clients’ financial lives,” said Andy Kalbaugh, LPL managing director and divisional president, National Sales and Consulting. “The need for financial advice has never been greater, and so is the need to develop the next generation of advisors so that more Americans can create bright financial futures. These advisors are leading the way by demonstrating the value of objective financial advice to support investors and build successful independent businesses. We look forward to supporting them for many years to come.”
The Top 500 Next-Generation Wealth Advisors list can be found here.
LPL Financial, Forbes and the advisor firms listed are separate entities.
* Advisors were required to have a minimum of four years relevant experience and acceptable compliance records. Overall ratings were based on, but not limited to: client service models, investing process, business types, revenue produced, and assets under management.